Description - This document describes what custom layouts are and how to use them.
In order to create a custom layout perform the following steps:
- Arrange the tools you wish to include in the layout in the desired positions.
- From the layout button on the mail toolbar select the drop down menu.
- Choose Save Current Layout.
- Give your Layout a Name.
You can also set a default layout which will be opened when you click the Layout Button on the main menu of the program.
In order to set the default layout perform the following steps.
- Open program Options
- Navigate to the "General" tab
- Select your default Layout.
- Optionally Choose to have your default layout opened when the program is starts.
Configuring the On-Air and Cast layout